cFosSpeed is an Internet Accelerator with TrafficShaping and bandwidth management. It increases your throughput and reduces your Ping. Whenever you access the Internet with more than one data stream cFosSpeed can optimize the traffic. The program attaches itself as a device driver to the Windows network stack where it can then perform packet inspection and layer-7 protocol analysis. Ping optimizer plus packet prioritization. Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping. Outgoing traffic is not sent out indiscriminately. Instead, datapackets are first queued and then sent out in order of their priority. This way, data that is needed immediately is transmitted before less time-critical data. cFosSpeed also reduces network congestion for downloads by lowering the TCP window size to keep the sender from sending too much data at once.
- Broadband: Cable and DSL
- Narrow band: Modem and ISDN
- Mobile (UMTS, HSDPA, GSM, GPRS, HSCSD)
- DSL, PPPoE
- DSL, PPPoA (VCmux and LLC)
- DSL, PPTP
- IP over AAL
- RFC1483/2684 bridged
CFosSpeed ??increases throughput and reduces the ping:
Every time you connect to the internet and using more than one data stream CFosSpeed ??can optimize traffic.
- Improves your Ping for online games
- Supports Internet quickly during heavy loading / unloading
- NEW: Improved mobile internet
- Reduce problems with the audio / video Internet streams
- Improves voice quality in programs using VoIP
- If an ACK is not sent quickly enough, the download may be slow during the injection (in the case of the standard prioritization).
- With the standard Auto Tuning TCP for Windows download can be slow. Rashireniem RWIN for cFosSpeed ??can increase the speed.
- CFosSpeed ??can also increase download speeds for specific programs: the test results).
- CFosSpeed ??supports low latency ping, even with large amounts of downloads and uploads.
- Using the prioritization schemes settings, you can always give their full width of the channel program, since cFosSpeed ??determines which threads should be a priority.
- For example, traffic for the games, VoIP and Audio / Video data will have higher priority than downloading / uploading.
- Distribution of files will by default use the entire width of the Internet channel, but slow down when the program will be used with higher priority.
- The whole scheme of prioritization is fully customizable and can be changed on the fly.
- Full download speed when downloading
- Keep a low response time of your Internet connection even under heavy load channel
- Fewer network latency in online games
- Improved sound quality in VoIP
- Status window with a custom design - you can always see what proihodit
Changes in 9.05 build 2066 Beta:
Added "enter serial number" to start and context menu. This only applies to users who have a 30-digit serial number.
Changes in 9.05 Build 2065 Beta:
Improved stream detection for Youtube. They are using MPEG Dash and report the content-type as text. So cFosSpeed now tries to look into the first few bytes of the HTTP body to detect video streamy. Thanks to Lo0olz for the help.
Fast Download cFosSpeed 9.04 Build 2051